Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday- I dont like this game any more

Big thank you to Terri, who kept talking and convinced me to stay at 20. I sure wanted to go back to 10 items a day! She has been a great help in the process and listens to my constant... but I dont wanna!

I found a great website that might help me focus more.Right now I kinda wander around looking and say that has got to go.  It gives you a 15 minute declutter mission a day. I am going to try it out after school gets out on the 21st.
click here if you want to check it out.

I all ready printed off my calendar for the rest of May. 

It has a 52 week declutter your home missions but I am not up to that yet, maybe after summer.

1. Shirt to Donate
2. Another shirt to donate
3. Comb
4. Another stack of papers!
5. Pair of Metal skates on Ebay- These are cool!
Click here for the listing

6. Indiana Jones- Coolest hat ever put on Ebay
Click here for the Link to Ebay

7. Ring!
 8. Cart with a broken wheel
 9. old shoe!
 10. Another Zombie Shoe
 11. Planter to the trash
 12. boxes
13. yes more shoes
 14. Another pair
15.Tub of bricks? I have no idea..  in the trash they went.
16.Another shoe, I guess I will never run out of shoes and socks.
17. Old Picture
 18. New home we go
 19. Donated
20. Shirt to donate!





No comments:

Post a Comment