Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday 620 down, who knows how many to go!



620 items are done! Starting to see a little bit of a difference. I am going to struggle with 20 a day this week. I may have to drop it back down to 10. We will see. I am looking forward to my 1000 item mark. I am finding out that it is getting harder just to walk around the house and find things that need to go. I am looking harder and harder for stuff.

Got to mail to packages today! Love that feeling.
Only free things I got was Koolaid and a sample of Coffee that came in the mail. 

1 and 2-



3. Nine west Eyeglass frames on Ebay
Click here if you want to see them!

4. sock- you knew there would be one
 5. and 6. Two Hair ties that rhi didnt want
 7 to 9 Snacks going away
 10. No I didnt throw out the money, I just had it in my hand when I found the package of cheese.
 11. hundred year old oats
 12. hundred year old splenda
13.Yes I had 2
 14. Lots of syrup
 15. Zip lock bags shoved in the back
16.  Really old ding dong
 17. rock hard sugar
 18. I dont know if vinegar goes bad, I dont want to find out

19.  Egg Carton back to my Egg lady
20. Tie on Ebay
Click Here if you want to see it



2 comments:

  1. Cant believe you threw out the Splenda!!! that stuff is like gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I was sick when I found it in the back of the cabinet. It had to have been 3 years old.

      Delete