Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday- Can you say 13 wife beaters??

Yes I had 13 wife beaters to donate. Let me explain the name. That is just what we call them here. I can call them the correct name but no one knows what I am talking about until I say- you know a wife beater... then they know what I am looking for. I did have 13 that needed to find a different home, out the door they go!


Won another book! Excited about that!
Got a free 6 oz cat food package and a coupon for a free can!
Also sold a book and was able to mail off a rebate!
Pretty good day in the Mail Department. 


14.Tin for a friend-
15. Tie to donate
16. Tie put on Ebay
Click here to see the listing
17. Bra! Gone
18. Tie on Ebay
Click Here

19. Cup that was chiped- Trashed
20. Air Fresheners changed out, There was more than one!

No comments:

Post a Comment