Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Day, Trash Day, Toilet Dies Day!

Thank goodness our trash goes out to the curb on Tuesdays or I would never remember to take it out there. So glad Wes is with me to take it out now. It would get heavy and everyone know how much I HATE to be cold. At least both trashcans are full this week. I have had a horrible last couple of weeks so cleaning was not on my list of things to do, getting out of bed was not even on my things to do. Today on trash day, I am also going to work on getting some of the "trash" out of my mind.

I can let my depression get the best of me some days and  getting out of bed is so draining I would rather lay there and starve to death. Today I am at least up and the laundry is started and I am hoping to at least get that done today. I also need to go thru my schedule and see what I need to do for the rest of this month. I hope blogging will also help me just sort out and purge some of this crap in my head.

So what did I get done?
Got my daughter to and from school- that can be a challenge at times
7 loads of laundry (washed and put up)
1 shower with the shaving of the legs
Found my son's sunglasses.  That boy works hard, you tell me another 17 year old that is up at 5 or 6 to work outside in 27 degree weather.
1 load of dishes put up and loaded what was dirty
5 bags of trash out
1 shelf in the pantry sorted and food tossed if outdated
Finished cleaning the roaster and got it put up
Got the coffee ready for tomorrow
A bill ready to be mailed that I keep forgetting about (A friend took it to mail for me!!!!  Thank you Thank you)
Sent home a cotton candy machine that I have never used with the same friend!
Found my planner!  Very important since I have been depressed I haven't wanted to even look at it.
Kept the two cats from fighting with each other. They both want mama's attention.

After school somehow I convinced Rhi to clean her room for 15 minutes, clean out her backpack and take a shower....   All without a fight. I guess she finally got a good nights sleep. She is not going to touch dinner tonight but since there is leftover spaghetti she will be ok.

Wes got home and I asked him if he was peeing in the cat litter box because I had just cleaned it yesterday and the cat is not big enough to pee that much. Come to find out there a major leak! Oh joy!!!  Hurray!!  So now after Wes goes to have minor surgery he seems to think he will be putting in a new toilet.  We will see how that goes. 

At least dinner was so good. I have been so hungry for ham and pinto beans. It was nice to sit down and all eat together. I hope I worked myself hard enough today to get a good nights sleep. 

Well my good night sleep was just shot down. Found out the legion caught on fire. One of the few places that I can go and relax. I am hoping the damage is not bad, but a fire is a fire and there is always damage. After a really really tough couple of weeks I really didn't want to hear this.

I guess I will end my day here and see what tomorrow brings! 

Pictures anyone??
 It doesnt say FEED ME on here????
 If I get in here Mama Cant leave without me!
 I give up she wore me out!
 mmmmm dinner
The book Rhi has decided to read now.










No comments:

Post a Comment